Monday, October 10, 2016

MARNEEN FIELDS SAG ACTRESS AND POP-ROCK SINGER UPDATE


I had a wonderful time being featured at the Australia Film Fare recently. I'm gearing up for the biggest years of my career in entertainment as I celebrate my 40th year as a SAG actress this December, along with two books about my life and career being published in 2017. Please like my book page Cartwheels & Halos: The True Marneen Lynne Fields Story​ here. Also at the bottom I've posted the link to my Marneen Fields: SAG Actress-Director and Ex-Stuntwoman page. I have so much exciting news coming off several major music awards and the release of two new singles before the end of the year, along with a new music video for my "I've Never Ever Stopped Loving You." A surprise everyone is going to love is a first look at a new reel I'm editing that showcases highlights from five recent SAG acting roles, one being the lead voice role as Tiffany Libutti, an ex-marine with a Ph.D in physics in Dwayne Conyers new science fiction series Galactic Blitz​. I also landed a great role as Lanie a strung out cocaine addict trapped in a bad marriage in Shonathen Lindsey and Ed Magik's "Coke Girl," the role of Barbara Anguilo a mobster's wife in Thomas Hennessy's "Whitey," and the reoccurring role of Bubbles, the owner of the strip club in Muriel Campbell's "Pink Slip." Not only do I have the lead singer and actress role in five major music videos but I've also created a couple of lead actress-singer roles in major productions that I star in, "Kathryn Davis - Take 2," a pilot for a prime time TV series, and "Diva at the Beauty Salon," both loosely based on my life today as a middle-aged actress and pop-rock singer. I play these roles in the trailers and music video but don't know if I'll stay on in the roles if they sell. I have several more, but here are two more, the role of Marge the waitress and mother of "Johnny Hawk," in my LACA award winning "Johnny Hawk AKA Hard Nuts to Crack," and the role of nurse Kate in my true drama "A Lost and Found Gem," co-written by Ruby Marie Farris-Fields.  There's no time like the present for me, it's a very exciting time. 
 
By, Marneen Lynne Fields

No comments:

Post a Comment