Sunday, November 20, 2016

MARNEEN FIELDS' MOVIES-OF-THE-WEEK CLIP TO SCREEN AT 2016 MONSTER FEST

    NEWSFLASH! I'm thrilled to announce that my work as a SAG stunt-actress on nearly 30 prime time movies-of-the-week (that have aired on all the major networks throughout my career) are being showcased in a four minute video clip next Saturday, November 26th at the 2016 Monster Fest in Melbourne, Australia. I spent about 100 hours editing the reel that's being show, and it will be available for view on Vimeo and YouTube after the event. ENJOY this partial listing of some of th...e MOWs I've appeared in. The movies-of-the-week panel I'm sitting in on starts at 7pm, please see the link in comments to attend this great event featuring MOW reviews by several famous Australian film historians and authors, John Harrison, Lee Gambin, Kier-La Janisse and Amanda Reyes, who is the creator of Made for TV Mayhem. For more on me and the 150 film, TV shows, web series and music videos I've appeared in since 1976 please see my imdb page at, http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0276312/ 
    By, Marneen Lynne Fields


No comments:

Post a Comment